All-Over Print Capri Leggings
These capri leggings are designed to feel comfortable even during the most intense workouts. It is perfect for sports activities but will look good with a casual layered outfit too.
Add a cute print design to give these leggings a personality and go exercising!
Each product is cut and sewn by our expert in-house team after sublimation printing. You can also choose to have a small inner pocket sewn into the waistband seam.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 224 g/m² (6.61 oz/yd²)
- 38–40 UPF
- Material has a four-way stretch, so the fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
Please note that contact with rough surfaces should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings.
Product code: #301C
- Legs 47″ × 35″ (All sizes)
Usually, we use a 14 100 x 10 500 px file size for our designs (300 dpi).
- Inside label 2.5″ × 1″ (All sizes)
Recommended print file size 750 × 300 px
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI (better 300 dpi)
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
Tips for best results
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Fill the whole inside label area
Don’t submit white inside label graphics without any background color since the inside label print area is white by default. We suggest using the entire inside label print area to avoid any blank white spaces on the product.
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- If you want a custom label with your logo printed on the inside of your all-over print product, upload a separate print file.
- When using white graphics on cut & sew products without covering the whole print area, grey outlines can appear around your designs. We suggest using design files with a transparent background or covering the whole print area with a white background.
Please read “Must-follow” recommendations on how to prepare the print file in our F.A.Q. page here.
Other Custom Leggings. Design Your Own.