Unisex Fleece Pullover Hoodie
A soft and comfy unisex hoodie that fits all your hoodie needs. The fleece fabric makes it a great partner all year round, be it a summer evening on the beach, or a Christmas dinner in a mountain cabin.
• 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Heather colors are 60% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 40% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.4 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
• Model 3719
The initial price is a price for a blank product.
The final product’s price based on the number of customized sides.
Front print – 10,00 €
Backprint– 8,00 €
Sleeve print (left) – 5,00 €
Sleeve print (right) – 5,00 €
Front & back print
- Backprint 12″ × 16″ (All sizes)
Usually, we use 3600 x 4800 px file size for our designs (300 dpi).
- Front print 10″ × 10″ – 13″ × 13″ (All sizes)
Recommended print file size 13″ × 13″ (3900 x 3900 px)
- Sleeve print 3″ × 12″ (900 x 3600 px)
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- We don’t print white ink on white garments. Any designs containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
- Light ink elements on bright-colored garments might look tinted. This is most evident in Red, Maroon, and other similarly colored garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- We can’t guarantee 100% color accuracy if your files aren’t adjusted using our color swatches (download).
Please read “Must-follow” recommendations on how to prepare the print file in our F.A.Q. page here.
Other Custom Hoodies. Design Your Own.