Author: Issa Kobayashi
Two are walking along the road. One shelters from the rain with an umbrella, the other with a raincoat. It is not known who these people are – a man or a woman, two women or two men; their status is also unknown. The poem creates an ukiyo-e scene, an isolated and ambiguous picture that cannot be fully deciphered. There is something warm, really spring in it.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua