Author: 壬生忠岑 (Mibu-no Tadamine)
There is no clear symbolic word in this poem, but it is typical for Japanese poetry to compare the lunar face with the face of a beloved or beloved. We can say that the feelings of the beloved hero of the poem have cooled, so they no longer see each other.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua